I Abbreviations and definitions:
1) GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) - Journal of Laws EU L. 2016.119.1 of 2016.05.04
3) Customer - an entity whose personal data is processed on any basis specified in art. 6 GDPR
4) Cookies - text files saved by the browser on a computer or mobile devices
5) Profiling - any form of automated collation of information about a person in order to make decisions about him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes
II. General provisions
1. The controllers of personal data are the following entities:
1) NOOK NOOK Apartments represented by S. L. Group Sp. z o.o. With its registered office in Kraków (31-056) Plac Nowy 8, KRS: 0000216324, NIP: 6762274928, REGON: 356867677;
2. As part of the co-administration agreement, the Co-administrators have established the scope of their responsibility regarding the fulfillment of obligations under the GDPR. In particular, they agreed as follows:
a) Joint controllers are jointly responsible for fulfilling the information obligation towards clients;
b) Joint controllers are jointly responsible for enabling clients to exercise their rights under the GDPR.
In view of the above, you can exercise your rights against each of the Joint Administrators.
3. NOOK NOOK Apartments respects the right to privacy and ensures data security. To this end, it ensures a level of security corresponding to the risk of violation of the rights and freedoms of individuals as a result of processing personal data.
III. Contact details
In matters of personal data protection, you can contact the Co-controllers by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: NOOK NOOK Apartments, ul. St. Katarzyny 2, 31-063 Kraków
IV. Purposes and basics of processing
1. Personal data will be processed by NOOK NOOK Apartments in order to:
1) taking action before the conclusion of the contract, at the request of the data subject or performance of the hotel services contract, to which the data subject is a party (data necessary to conclude the contract are indicated in the form for booking and selling hotel services) - based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR;
2) fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the Joint Administrators (including tax) - pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) GDPR;
3) implementation of the legally justified interests of the Controllers (including the investigation or securing of claims, ensuring the safety and protection of persons and property, performance of the contract concluded with a third party for the benefit of the Customer) - pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR.
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, in the case of data necessary to provide hotel services necessary to conclude and perform the contract.
3. Monitoring in public areas of hotels is installed to ensure customer safety and property protection.
V. Categories of data processing
We process the following categories of clients' personal data:
First name and last name;
Payment card details (in the case of card payments);
Information on the date of stay;
Information about stay preferences;
Number of adults covered by the contract;
Number and age of children covered by the contract;
Data necessary to issue a VAT invoice;
VI. Data recipients
We may share personal data with the following recipients:
LEMONPIXEL.PL Roman Korczyński, ul. Młyńska 12A, 58-570 Jelenia Góra, which supports the reservation module launched on our website;
Other companies (including IT companies) with whom we cooperate in managing the services provided.
VII. Transfer of data to third countries or international organizations
Please be advised that we do not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area except in cases where the customer makes such a clear request.
VIII. Retention period for customer data
1. Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract, as well as fulfilling the legal obligation and achieving the legally justified purposes of any of the Co-controllers will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary for:
a) securing or pursuing any claims;
b) fulfilling the legal obligation of any of the Joint Controllers (e.g. resulting from tax regulations).
2. Personal data processed on the basis of a separate, voluntary consent will be stored until the consent is withdrawn, an objection to their processing is raised or until it is no longer necessary to implement the above. purpose. However, after this period, until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims.
3. Personal data in the form of an image in the monitoring recordings are stored for up to 30 days, and after its expiry are permanently deleted by overwriting.
IX. Your rights
You have the right to:
a) access to your data and receive a copy thereof;
b) rectify (correct) your data;
c) deletion of data;
d) restrictions on data processing;
e) object to the processing of your data;
f) data transfer;
g) lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority;
h) withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data at any time in the case of processing your data on the basis of consent - withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise your rights, please send a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: NOOK NOOK Apartments, ul. St. Katarzyny 2, 31-063 Kraków
X. Information on the requirement / voluntary submission of data
Providing data is a condition for concluding the contract and / or providing the service. If you do not provide them, we may refuse to conclude the contract and / or provide the service.
XI. Information on the data source
If you did not provide your personal data in person, we obtained the data from an entity that has concluded a contract with hotel Co-controllers for the provision of hotel services to the client or from an entity with which the client has concluded a contract for the reservation of services provided by the co-controllers.
1. All content and information contained on our website are the property of the NOOK co-administrator NOOK Apartments represented by S. L. Group Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Kraków and subject to protection pursuant to the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880, as amended), in particular in the scope of use , display, copy, forward, distribute, change or delete.
2. All activities within the scope specified in item 1 above, require the written consent of NOOK NOOK Apartments. Otherwise, they will be considered unlawful and constitute an infringement of the intellectual property of the company.
2. The Customer may manage cookies as part of the web browser.
3. Disabling cookies may cause difficulties for the proper operation of the website.
XIV. Final Provisions